Under the Alberta Dental Association and College, our office was permitted to provide urgent care to all existing patients in active treatment on May 5, 2020. As of May 14, 2020, our office was permitted to return to full scope of practice and have been seeing new patients since then.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement new safety precautions to keep you in good health.
- Please stay in your vehicle and call 403-255-3501 to let us know that you have arrived. This is a dedicated number used strictly for patients coming into our office. If you call our main line you may not get through and subsequently miss your appointment.
- Any patient or person coming into our office must supply and wear their own face mask or face covering. NO EXCEPTIONS. Scarves, bandanas and masks will be accepted.
- Due to new policies and procedures, we are not able to see patients that are late for their appointment.
- For the safety and efficiency of seeing patients we can no longer accommodate or squeeze in late appointments. If you show up late for your appointment, you will be rescheduled to the next available date.
- We ask that only patients with scheduled appointments come into the office. Please have all parents/guardians wait in their vehicles. If a parent/guardian needs to come into the office, please speak to reception prior.
- Our courtesy toothbrushes and brushing sinks will be out of use until further notice. We ask that you thoroughly brush your teeth and gums prior to your appointment. If the teeth are not clean, there is a possibility that your appointment will not be completed.
- Our patient washroom is closed and locked to limit the number of surfaces touched. Please ensure that you have used the washroom at home prior to coming to your appointment.
- All patients will be asked to use a Hydrogen Peroxide rinse before the appointment begins. NO EXCEPTIONS. The rinse acts as a mouth disinfectant.
We understand there is a lot of information and our staff members are here to help guide you through these new changes. Questions and concerns should be directed to email@example.com prior to your appointment.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in our clinic. We look forward to seeing you!